Monday, June 8, 2015

babblying

Its been a while since my last post. I think i have lost my touch. But then i met a friend...whom i dont even know his name shared his story about his family..his old time. And suddenly i remember my own blog. A blog i put a side....because i am too lazy to write. 

I do have some interesting friends...friends we dont judged each other. But somehow i still to shy to express my feelings out. I kept pulled a distance between. For me...nameless n faceless are my shield. I can write, tell story, say so many things but when i met new peoples....i become babblying. I like to listen to their story but somehow i couldnt tell them my story. Inhave to admited...even my closest friend didnt know much about me...what lay beneath me.

Some might say....people can change if u try. I did tried but to me....if they dont know me well, they can not HURT me. That is maybe my biggest fear. Hey....how come i be such a person?

No comments:

Post a Comment